MV Haulage, the ethical waste management specialists with a complete range of muck away, tipper hire and grab hire services in Epsom, understands the importance of environmental care. Our company commits to minimising any adverse impact on land, air, water and ecosystems caused by its services or business activities. A culture of continuous improvement and a zero-to-landfill directive reinforces our credentials as an organisation.
The awareness we have, and the way we manage our grab hire services, lessen the potential effect we have on the environment. In areas like Epsom, which has thriving ecosystems because of its close proximity to the nearby countryside, it’s more important than ever to tailor the grab hire requirements of our clients in a way that always protects and preserves.
1. First and foremost, MV Haulage ensures its business activities protect land, air and water. Pollution compromises the welfare of people, plants and wildlife so we structure our grab hire services in Epsom in a way that stops as much material as possible from going back to the land. We achieve this through responsible waste management, handling and recycling.
2. Our company works tireless to identify and manage the key risks we face as a business. In doing so, we now have plans in place that help us respond to foreseeable environmental emergencies should they ever happen, but which ultimately stop them from occurring at all.
3. MV Haulage continually reviews the potential and actual impacts its muck away and grab hire services have not just in Epsom, but across the whole of Surrey, Sussex and the South East. We place a particularly strong focus on impacts that affect the communities we serve.
4. We monitor our compliancy with the legislation that surrounds the waste management sector and the field of grab hire in particular. MV Haulage also stays subscribed to updates in legislation so it is always sufficiently prepared for changes; small, intermediate or major.
5. Our company minimises the consumption of energy to be environmentally efficient. We do this in line with our business needs and those of customers in Epsom and the surrounding areas. Considerations include the implementation of renewable energy resources and the careful planning of access routes to minimise the carbon impact of our grab hire services.
6. MV Haulage actively promotes the minimisation of waste and the recycling of materials derived from muck away and grab hire work. The company strives to maintain a zero-to-landfill policy but adopts compliant waste transfer and disposal arrangements as needed.
7. We continuous review our services in a way that helps the company to continuously adapt to key environmental practices. This includes the procurement of products and goods from the renewable resources available to us, and the way we manage those products and goods.
8. Our company pledges to be a good neighbour to others in the Epsom area, not just in the way we deliver our muck away and grab hire services, but also by offering its full support for environmental initiatives within communities. In doing so, MV Haulage realistically expects its own initiatives to have a more beneficial impact on the local and regional environment.
9. MV Haulage strives to maintain a progressive and continuous performance by specifying its key targets and objectives on environmental care. This includes the development and communication of all target indicators related to grab hire, muck away and tipper hire.
10. Ultimately, we want to inspire a culture of awareness in Epsom and the surrounding areas by including our employees, our customers and the community in our own environmental strategies. To achieve this, we provide training on the industry’s most ethical muck away and grab hire practices for staff, and communicate these measures to the general public.